Hi, our goal here is to have content filtering available on devices that go
home with students for 1:1.  There are several options including apps,
appliances, cloud solutions, etc.

Are any schools providing this currently, or is this considered the
responsibility of parents?  I think the latter is somewhat foolish, given
that we know parents are generally not capable of modifying router settings
on home internet, or to keeping an eye on what students are doing on their
devices at all times.  If there is a problem, the school will likely be
blamed, as it is providing the device.

We are considering the Fortiguard/Fortinet platform for UTM/Content
Filtering or the Sophos product.  Any thoughts, and who is doing what?

Craig Donnan, MA
Systems Administrator
Washington West Supervisory Union
340 Mad River Park, Suite 7