Our first year with Chromebook 1:1 two years ago (small pilot, two grades)
we didn't filter at home.  Now, we are considering it as it has expanded to
over 500 students.  We used Securly last school year, but have not been too
pleased with them (off-list if you have questions).

We use our M86 WFR in-house and it works well so maybe we'll set it as a
proxy server if we can for off-site.

That being said, we filter VERY little.  Basically, just adult content.
 Everything else is open.

Thanks,

*Larry Dougher*
Chief Information Officer