Are all of the Aerohives connected to the same switch? Are you doing any
"mesh" connections?
Are there issues with light use or only during heavy loads?
Does the problem occur all of the time or does it come and go?  If it is
not present all the time can you reproduce it whenever you want? If so, how
do you do this?

You could try disconnecting all but one in this wing and see if that works
fine. Assuming it does, add them back one by one and keep testing. This
could tell you if they are causing each other problems.

Diane

On Wed, Jun 25, 2014 at 8:08 AM, Steve Ligett <[log in to unmask]>
wrote:

> I guess I'd try to see if a client was causing it (e.g. by stepping on
> others transmissions). Turn off everything you can that is using wifi there
> and see if it goes away - or see if you can match problems to a client
> coming and going.
>
> steve
>

> On Tue, Jun 24, 2014 at 2:49 PM, Mike Kanfer <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
>
>> We have a wing in our school where Wifi was an issue for some of the just
>> ended school year.  Thinking it was an AP issue we called Aerohive tech
>> support and they found that in that wing, the AP's are experiencing CRC
>> errors above 50% - one exceed 90%. (He said anything below 20% is OK.) The
>> tech support person attributed it to RF interference from what he could
>> see.  As far as we know nothing is different in the hallway from an
>> infrastructure standpoint- including the building, lights, air handling etc.
>>
>> Anyone have any ideas on how to measure/monitor the interference to try
>> to track it down?
>>
>> Thanks,
>>
>> Mike

Diane Stacy
Director of Technology
Barre Supervisory Union

802-476-5011
http://bsu.zendesk.com

"Supporting the mission of BSU schools by maximizing the integration and
utilization of our technology resources to support and enhance learning and
acquisition of 21st Century skills. Provide a forum for articulating and
communicating the current state and future direction of our technology road
map within the BSU educational community."