I have worked with Allen Curtis at E-Rate New England one year only.
[log in to unmask] and have been happy.  Very experienced.

However - I learned that because I know the ins and outs of the phone
systems and data here, I can do better by doing this work myself.

The overhead for a consultant is generally 10%

I would also be available off line for consult if you need guidance on
dealing with Erate.  Have learned a fair bit.

Craig

Craig Donnan, MA
Systems Administrator
Washington West Supervisory Union