Yes, indeed!  Maya Angelou was a wise woman.

I really liked how Provost Etchemendy made the entirety of digital
communication culture responsible for sending stop messages.  It's like
racist or sexist jokes at cocktail parties:  they'll never stop until
someone has the courage to speak up.  I though his response was spot on.

See you for summer reading blog work!

Shannon