Steve, I remember talking to the sales rep about that printer at the
Mobility conference.   It is so new I don't think anyone has any non-sales
information on it.    If it does what it says, then it looks like a great
option.

I would also check with The Top Floor, or other vendors about printer
service contract solutions.  I am on a Xerox one and I just pay a flat fee
per-print (similar to copier contracts), and when I need toner they just
send me a new one, at no cost.   At FHU we standardized on the Xerox 6500
Color laser series (we already had some when I came on board).    I have
them set so that by default they print in B/W and if someone wants color
they need to go into the properties and manually change the setting before
they print.

*   [log in to unmask] <[log in to unmask]> | (802) 772-0003*
*   Google Apps For Education Certified Trainer & Administrator *
*My Sites*
 ~ Edlisten.com ~ Educational Podcast
 ~ AskBj.net ~ Online Training and Ed Tech Resources

gClassFolders
<https://sites.google.com/a/askbj.net/edlisten-resources/my-resources/gclassfolders>~
Create Google folders for your class.