As Jon Morris mentioned in this thread, I have a Toshiba Chromebook I bought for my own use.
Got it at Best Buy. I'm happy with it. The larger screen is still the same resolution as lots of other
Chromebooks - 1366x768. I'd be glad to try and answer any specific questions you might have.
Sigurd Andersen