Toshiba only has one model of Chromebook (to date, as far as I know).
I've not used it heavily for a full day, but think it's likely to handle
that OK.
Toshiba claims "up to 9 hours" battery life.
I haven't taken it apart, but it feels well built.
It has 2 GB of RAM, non-expandable. Its 16 GB of storage can be expanded
via an SD card slot.
It has an Intel Celeron processor, which should make it a bit faster
than many other Chromebooks.
I didn't notice until after I bought it, so it was not a factor in my
decision -
until the recent recent extension of many models' "official"
end-of-life, the Toshiba EOL date was most distant.
I hope these somewhat vague comments are of some use.
Sigurd