I usually get headsets from the ACP direct catalog.  They have a wide
variety of models at pretty reasonable prices, mostly from Labsonic and
Califone.  They range from some that look practically disposable, to some
that look pretty heavy duty, and come with options like sanitary covers
for the headpieces, and replaceable cords.  Mine always seem to disappear
before they break...

Bob Wickberg
Technology Coordinator
802-451-3418