I'm trying it in the Market Place Apps since we don't have Chrome Management licenses yet.

Edith Fogarty
Technology Integration Facilitator
Bradford Elementary School
143 Fairground Rd
Bradford, VT 05033
802.222.4077 x208
802.222.5196 fax

On Thu, Jun 5, 2014 at 8:25 PM, Larry Dougher <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
Are you trying to add them as a Chrome Web Store app within Chrome Management or are you trying to add it as an app in the Domain Marketplace?

Thanks,

Larry Dougher
Chief Information Officer
Information Technology Services
Windsor Southeast Supervisory Union
127 State Street, Windsor, VT 05089
Email | Google+Twitter | LinkedIn | (802) 674-8336