Hi Folks,
Wondering what the general trend is regarding suspension or deletion of GAfE accounts for your high school graduates?  We don't have anything formal but I've been telling students that their accounts will stay active for 4 - 6 months after graduation.

Also if anyone has any documentation to share that that explains their policy/procedure and any instructions for the best way to transfer their Google Docs / Google Drive to a new private or college account it would be much appreciated.

thanks,
Luis

Luis E. Bango,  M. Ed.
Technology Integration Teacher / VHS Site Coordinator
Woodstock Union High School
Woodstock, Vermont
(802)457-1317 x1008