Lucie,

We have not assembled one as of yet here at Benson Village School, but are looking into possibly doing so next year with this

https://www.indiegogo.com/projects/the-peachy-printer-the-first-100-3d-printer-scanner

The price is right, $100. Don't think we would go with the additional digital scanner attachment. At $350 it is certainly more affordable than MakerBot's device ($950), but it is still costlier than using an iPad and 123D Catch.

Rod