I've bought all ours though GovConnection for $28 a pop.  No problems, the licenses just magically appear in the management console.


[cid:[log in to unmask]]

Michael Vining, SB IT Support
South Burlington School District
South Burlington, Vermont 05403
Direct: (802) 652-7298
IT Help Desk: (802) 652-7050

[cid:[log in to unmask]]<>

From: School Information Technology Discussion [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Diane Stacy
Sent: Wednesday, June 11, 2014 8:22 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Chromebook management licenses through HP


Since someone had issues getting Google Chrome management licenses through HP, I thought I would let you all know that Barre Schools just successfully purchased a batch from HP via Ormsbys. PO submitted to Ormsbys late on June 4th, email from Google and licenses showed in admin console yesterday.


Diane Stacy
Director of Technology
Barre Supervisory Union

"Supporting the mission of BSU schools by maximizing the integration and utilization of our technology resources to support and enhance learning and acquisition of 21st Century skills. Provide a forum for articulating and communicating the current state and future direction of our technology road map within the BSU educational community."


Search <> the SCHOOL-IT Archive

Manage<> your Subscription to SCHOOL-IT

This email may contain information protected under the Family 
Educational Rights and Privacy Act (FERPA) or the Health Insurance 
Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA).  If this email contains 
confidential and/or privileged health or student information and you 
are not entitled to access such information under FERPA or HIPAA, 
federal regulations require that you destroy this email without 
reviewing it and you may not forward it to anyone.


“If you wish to file a Civil Rights program complaint of discrimination,
complete the USDA Program Discrimination Complaint Form, found online at, or at any USDA office,
or call (866) 632-9992 to request the form.  You may also write a letter
containing all of the information requested in the form.  Send your
completed complaint form or letter to us by mail at U.S. Department of
Agriculture, Director, Office of Adjudication, 1400 Independence Avenue,
S.W., Washington, DC 20250-9410, by fax (202) 690-7442 or email at
[log in to unmask]

Revised by mandate of the USDA dated March 24th, 2014.”
This message has been scanned for viruses and
dangerous content by MailScanner and ClamAV, and is
believed to be clean.