Good Monday Morning,

Hopefully you are out on vacation or this is your final week.

This week I want to focus a bit on some of those great projects that you and your teachers do where technology is used to extend, enhance and/or create entirely new learning opportunities. In my experience, every school has at least a couple of teachers who are out on the cutting edge trying new ways to engage their students with authentic student centered projects.

Does that sound familiar?  If so, PLEASE (encourage them to) submit a proposal for presenting their project at Vermont Fest 2014.

For more information… https://sites.google.com/a/vita-learn.org/vt-fest-2014-rfp/

To submit a proposal… https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/embeddedform?formkey=dGFSSnVIUEdpU1JkdENGZko2TkI3Q2c6MA

As always, please let me know if you have any questions.

Thanks

Ed

PS – we are still in need of a large number of proposals.  Please get yours in soon.