Hi Mark,

I tend to think that you are correct. I read Ray Kurzweil's books (Age of Spiritual Machines, The Singularity is Near) and am currently knee deep into Abundance, The Future is Better Than You Think by Peter H. Diamandis and Steven Kotler. I can recommend each of these books to those who are interested in the possible future of tech.

Rod