From: School Information Technology Discussion [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Mark Kline
Sent: Monday, June 02, 2014 10:35 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: MS/HS keyboarding program?

Right. I wasn't referring to voice recognition, which is a problem in many environments and for some people's thought process.

I was referring to thought recognition. The research into brain function and the ability to read electrical wave patterns is pretty amazing!

Mark Kline, M.Ed.
Technology Coordinator
Waterbury-Duxbury School District, Vermont