Google Takeout is the best way.

   [log in to unmask] | (802) 772-0003
   Google Apps For Education Certified Trainer & Administrator
My Sites
 ~ Edlisten.com Educational Podcast

gClassFolders ~ Create Google folders for your class.

On Mon, Jun 16, 2014 at 10:30 AM, Holly Kruse <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
Hi folks,
I know this was posted on the listserv, but I can't find it:

We have some departing teachers who need to move their docs from drive to a new account outside the school's domain. How do we do this?

Thanks, Holly

--
Holly Kruse
Librarian/Tech Integration/MS Teacher