Hey Holly,

They will first need to create a free, personal Google Account and then
they can use Google Takeout to migrate their content.

Linda

On Mon, Jun 16, 2014 at 10:30 AM, Holly Kruse <[log in to unmask]>
wrote:

> Hi folks,
> I know this was posted on the listserv, but I can't find it:
>
> We have some departing teachers who need to move their docs from drive to
> a new account outside the school's domain. How do we do this?
>
> Thanks, Holly
>
> --
> Holly Kruse
> Librarian/Tech Integration/MS Teacher
> Cabot School
> 25 Common Road, P.O. Box 98
> Cabot, VT 05647
> (802) 563-2289 x207 - phone
> (802) 563-2022 - fax

Linda McSweeney, *Librarian*
Stowe Middle High School
413 Barrows Rd.
Stowe, VT  05672
802-253-7229 x1326

*“You can borrow a book, but you get to keep the ideas.” *
― National Reading Campaign, Canada

WARNING:  This email may contain information under the Family Educational
Rights and Privacy Act (FERPA) or the Health Insurance Portability and
Accountability Act (HIPAA).  If this email contains confidential and/or
privileged student or health information and you are not entitled to access
such information under FERPA or HIPAA, federal regulations require that you
destroy this email without reviewing and you may not forward it to anyone.