Hey Holly,

They will first need to create a free, personal Google Account and then they can use Google Takeout to migrate their content.

Linda

On Mon, Jun 16, 2014 at 10:30 AM, Holly Kruse <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
Hi folks,
I know this was posted on the listserv, but I can't find it:

We have some departing teachers who need to move their docs from drive to a new account outside the school's domain. How do we do this?

Thanks, Holly

--
Holly Kruse
Librarian/Tech Integration/MS Teacher

Linda McSweeney, Librarian
Stowe Middle High School
413 Barrows Rd.
Stowe, VT  05672
802-253-7229 x1326

“You can borrow a book, but you get to keep the ideas.”
― National Reading Campaign, Canada

WARNING:  This email may contain information under the Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act (FERPA) or the Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA).  If this email contains confidential and/or privileged student or health information and you are not entitled to access such information under FERPA or HIPAA, federal regulations require that you destroy this email without reviewing and you may not forward it to anyone.