Here is a great Student/Teacher side-by-side screencast of classroom:
https://plus.google.com/u/0/+RogerNixon/posts/4A8zDnMdqst

I have always been for simplicity, and I think Classroom does do that
nicely.   It does rip-off the workflow of Doctopus, which the teacher only
sees what they send out, or "Turn-in".    What I am concerned about is
that, being a layer on-top for drive, it doesn't teach authentic folder &
file management. This authentic usage is one of the advantages both
Doctopus and gClassFolders has over Classroom.

*   [log in to unmask] <[log in to unmask]> | (802) 772-0003*
*   Google Apps For Education Certified Trainer & Administrator*
*My Sites*
 ~ Edlisten.com ~ Educational Podcast
 ~ AskBj.net ~ Online Training and Ed Tech Resources

gClassFolders
<https://sites.google.com/a/askbj.net/edlisten-resources/my-resources/gclassfolders>~
Create Google folders for your class.