Folks,

I think this one is probably from me so I have expanded on it a little;

  • Systems that support Educational Transformation (needs more definition)

  • How to design networks for the end user;

  • Make it easy to use

      Open wireless network

      Fast Internet

        Sufficient bandwidth

        No barriers

      Filters are a safety net

      No unnecessary logins - consistent login name and password

      Fast boot

      Enough devices (1:1)

      Access to tools and software

    These are challenging design goals that need technical expertise to make work.  Our job is to make it look easy!

    Craig Lyndes