It would be best if you gave us a few days advance notice and let us know what you want so we can gather it.

Thanks

-          John

From: School Information Technology Discussion [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of G Gallagher
Sent: Monday, June 23, 2014 2:32 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: Summer camp materials

Cool- can we just stop by?

Genevieve Gallagher

Sent from my iPhone

On Jun 23, 2014, at 9:36 AM, John Benjamin <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

If any of you are involved with summer camps, we have some free keyboards.  We have been asked in past years for keyboards for the kids to pop the keys off to make art.  We have also given away receivers and DVD player for the kids to take apart.

We only ask that the parts get returned so we can recycle them responsibility.

We are also available for free to pick up any old computers or eWaste if there is enough quantity to make it worth it.

John Benjamin

IT Manager

ReSOURCE: A Nonprofit Community Enterprise

266 Pine Street

Burlington, VT 05401

p: 802-658-4143 x35

f: 802-658-0543