Thanks. I'm working with River Arts over in Morrisville.  One of the projects we're doing with kids this summer is clockmaking. I was thinking the keyboards might be fun for that. So maybe five keyboards, and anything else that might be cool incorporated into a clock.
Thanks!
Genevieve Gallagher

Sent from my iPhone