Are all of the Aerohives connected to the same switch? Are you doing any "mesh" connections?
Are there issues with light use or only during heavy loads?
Does the problem occur all of the time or does it come and go?  If it is not present all the time can you reproduce it whenever you want? If so, how do you do this?

You could try disconnecting all but one in this wing and see if that works fine. Assuming it does, add them back one by one and keep testing. This could tell you if they are causing each other problems.

Diane