We had an issue with one AHive at one school.

I have not heard of problems since we set the channels manually. I think our prob was with conflicts with other WAPs, some outside the school.

Watch it with inSIDder, when they first come up, they go channel-surfing if they are on auto.

David Isham

Network Administrator

Grand Isle Supervisory Union

5038 US Rte 2