We use Miss Marian here at Lamoille and could
Not be happier!  She looks out for schools in a big way
And should be recognized for it!

Sent from my iPhone

On Jun 26, 2014, at 10:28 AM, David Martin <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

+1 for Marian, She is AWESOME!

David Martin

Network Administrator O.S.S.U.

157 Daniels Road

Hardwick VT 05843

Office 802.472.6531 Ext 24

Cell 802.595.2733

Sample Logo
Enterprise Administrator on Windows ServerĀ® 2008

On Thu, Jun 26, 2014 at 10:26 AM, Craig Lyndes <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
Candy,

We hire Marian Kenseth; [log in to unmask] based in Montpelier.   We have been extremely pleased with the work she does for us.  She did a complete telecommunications audit, found a lot of stuff we were being billed for that we were no longer using, and always hunts down the best buys for us in the changing world of telephone companies and ISPs.

Last I heard she wasn't taking on any new clients, but I would highly recommend her if she were available.

Craig Lyndes
Franklin Central SU