Jeff

Vita-Learn did look into Voicethread Google Sign on option when we renewed our contract this year.  We chose not to purchase that option at the time for a few different reason.  VoiceThread team is great to work with and I'd be more than happy to look into adding that option if there were interest amongst our Vermont VoiceThread School.  ANYONE else out there interested in this feature for your VoiceThread accounts?

Lucie