Earlier this week I wrote about the desire to have strong Vermont Fest
Strands on both *Leadership* and *Special Education and Assistive
Technology*.  Today I would like to encourage the *Technology Support
Community* to help us to put together a strong strand that would meet their
needs.

*Intensive IT **Friday**!*

*IT -- Discuss the new demands on Tech Support and IT Infrastructure in
schools. We are soliciting proposal for hands on IT workshops, facilitated
discussions and presentations!  Ideas: working with wireless, VPN, build a
Minecraft server, adapting to changing and new platforms, Google Apps
administration, challenges of moving to a cloud environment, mobile and/or
personal device management, or other issues dear to you.*

Don’t be limited to the examples…  what are those other issues dear to
you?

Also, remember there are several possible session formats (Presentation,
Collaborative Conversation, Panel Discussion, brief Ted Talk style, or
Hands-on evening session)

https://sites.google.com/a/vita-learn.org/vt-fest-2014-rfp/

Let us know…

1.     What sessions you would like to see

2.     If you would like to present/lead  one of those sessions

3.     If you would like to recommend someone who might present on a topic
of interest to the IT community.

Do you have questions, suggestions, or comments?

Email me at [log in to unmask]

Thanks

Ed