I stopped supplying ink to the district years ago. It was eating our supply
budget. The only inkjet printer I know of is in the library, and the
librarian has a supply budget to take care of it. We have a couple color
laser printers in the district if anyone needs to use it, but it must be a
final copy. We use Vermont Toner Recharge in Williston to refill our
cartridges "professionally". They do pickup and deliveries. So far in the
fifteen years I have been recharging the toners, no printer has failed due
to not using toner from the manufacturer. I agree with John that printers
should not be used as copy machines.

Bryan

---
♻ Please consider the environment before printing this email. ♻

Bryan Thompson
Technology Coordinator
Winooski School District
60 Normand Street