I stopped supplying ink to the district years ago. It was eating our supply budget. The only inkjet printer I know of is in the library, and the librarian has a supply budget to take care of it. We have a couple color laser printers in the district if anyone needs to use it, but it must be a final copy. We use Vermont Toner Recharge in Williston to refill our cartridges "professionally". They do pickup and deliveries. So far in the fifteen years I have been recharging the toners, no printer has failed due to not using toner from the manufacturer. I agree with John that printers should not be used as copy machines.

Bryan

---

Bryan Thompson
Technology Coordinator