From: School Information Technology Discussion [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Raymond Ballou
Sent: Thursday, June 05, 2014 11:11 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: 1-1 laptops

I am looking for a 13-14" device in the $400 range.

It is easy to find 11.6" and 15" devices in that price range, but they are just too physically small and large.

Assuming no one has a magical answer for the above, anyone have any comment on these machines?

HP 215 G1, A4-1250

HP 215 G1, A6-1450

and their suitability for 1-1?

thx