Steve, I remember talking to the sales rep about that printer at the Mobility conference.   It is so new I don't think anyone has any non-sales information on it.    If it does what it says, then it looks like a great option.

I would also check with The Top Floor, or other vendors about printer service contract solutions.  I am on a Xerox one and I just pay a flat fee per-print (similar to copier contracts), and when I need toner they just send me a new one, at no cost.   At FHU we standardized on the Xerox 6500 Color laser series (we already had some when I came on board).    I have them set so that by default they print in B/W and if someone wants color they need to go into the properties and manually change the setting before they print.

   [log in to unmask] | (802) 772-0003
   Google Apps For Education Certified Trainer & Administrator
My Sites
 ~ Edlisten.com Educational Podcast

gClassFolders ~ Create Google folders for your class.