Alex, yes, my mistake! It was, indeed, a Comma!

Thank you for pointing that out.

KT

On Jun 30, 2014, at 11:20 AM, Grkovich, Alex <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

Karen,

“Small Question Mark”? You sure it wasn’t a Comma? Both are very dark in summer.

Alex

From: Vermont Butterfly Survey [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of K L Thalin
Sent: Monday, June 30, 2014 11:19 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: ID Help

Hi all,

About 5 minutes ago, I had what appeared to be an Appalachian Brown in my hand. Couldn’t get a photo before it flew off. Also saw a small Question Mark this morning. No Monarch sightings yet around my yard, but my stand of milkweed is growing and ready. Hope to see some this year!

Karen (KT) Thalin
Saxtons River