Forgive me, but I am amused. Besides, it's summer.

The same spam outfit that generated all sorts of ridiculous
construction, home improvement, landscaping and other services based at
MRG appears to be getting desperate enough to target youth soccer.

Funny as hell, especially the reference to California, where it may be
assumed that a small percentage of the locals have seen the bumper
sticker and wondered "what the hell is THAT?"

http://youthsoccerleague.org/MadRiverGlenVermontYouthSoccer