Hello all faculty, mentors, advisors, members, and friends!

This is an update on the UVM student chapter of Engineers Without Borders Nicaragua Grey Water Project. First of all we want to thank you all for your support on this project in whatever way you contributed and for helping us make this happen.  It seems only fitting to share with you all our post-assessment (522) report that we recently submitted to EWB-USA. This report does a good job of highlighting what we did on our trip in May and the scope of the project. Feel free to read through our report at your leisure for the trip description, data collection, pictures, and more. Our data sheets are also attached as well. We welcome any comments, advice, or feedback on any aspect of our findings and want to thank you all again for your continued support! Feel free to share this with anyone else not on this email and we will also be making all this available on our website soon too.

We now are moving into the design phase with plans to construct a prototype on-campus and implement our design in the community next year. With that said we would like to invite all of our advisors, mentors, and grey water enthused faculty to our design meeting on Wednesday August 6th at 7 PM in Votey Hall 2nd floor classrooms. We are working on the alternatives analysis and would like your opinions/expertise in the different designs we come up with. We hope to see you then!

Baxter Miatke

UVM Engineers Without Borders Co-President
973-870-7829

http://www.uvm.edu/~ewb/