I just deployed a one AP per classroom at our K-12 building, our K-6
building, and one AP per 1:1 classroom at the two K-8 buildings.  Roughly
80 APs.

I plan on attending the Pizza Conference in Rutland.

Thanks,

*Larry Dougher*
Chief Information Officer
Information Technology Services <http://wsesu.net/its>