I just deployed a one AP per classroom at our K-12 building, our K-6 building, and one AP per 1:1 classroom at the two K-8 buildings.  Roughly 80 APs.

I plan on attending the Pizza Conference in Rutland.

Thanks,

Larry Dougher
Chief Information Officer
Information Technology Services
Windsor Southeast Supervisory Union
127 State Street, Windsor, VT 05089
Email | Google+Twitter | LinkedIn | (802) 674-8336