+1

On Tue, Jul 8, 2014 at 3:07 PM, Craig Lyndes <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
Larry,

You sound extremely qualified!  I would like it very much if you would present on High Density Wireless.  The format I envision is for you to speak for 5 minutes, the audience is Pizza People so they should all be familiar with wireless infrastructure.  I'm thinking of Ted Talks, keep talking, hit the important points and move on.  After your presentation I think it would be interesting for each of the other presenters to reflect on the issue for one minute then open it up to the audience for 5 minutes of questions.  I am hoping this will be an hour filled with high end information.  You will be reflecting on Cloud Computing, Mobile Devices and 1:1 for one minute after those presentations.

Keith Puffer may do a 3 Minute Fencing demonstration (his passion) for a half time stretch break.

I'm looking forward to seeing you there (it's only a couple of weeks away!).

Craig