Dear Folks,

I'm looking for someone who has implemented a 1:1 initiative in a school who would like to do a 5 minute presentation at the Pizza Conference on the technical issues that you've addressed.  I realize this is a broad topic (mobile or PC, in school or going home, how many grades, how many devices) so the presentation would be on your experience and what has worked and what has been learned.

If you're going to the Pizza Conference and would like to be a part of this panel please let me know!

You would also be given time to reflect on the other topics being covered by the panel, Mobile Devices, Cloud Computing and High Density Wireless.

Craig Lyndes