We are looking into archiving our Google email and chat via its Vault product.  Retention time TBD.

Steve Jarrett
District Technology Supervisor
Chittenden East Supervisory Union
211 Bridge Street
Richmond, VT 05477
802-858-1729

On Tue, Jul 29, 2014 at 2:31 PM, Rosetta Spino <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

Good afternoon,

I am looking into updating our SU’s Electronic Communications Use and Retention policy and am curious as to what everyone has as their use/email retention policy.  Does everyone retain their SU/District emails for 7 years?

Thanks,

Rosetta

Rosetta Spino

Director of Technology