We got Acer Chromebooks on a 2 year Fair Market Value lease, which means we
only pay for the loss in equity, and not the entire cost of the device,
which is a buyout lease.

Cost breakdown:
$251 for the Chromebook
$12 for the Case
$25 for the Chromebook management Lincese
$30 for insurance through Student Insurance Partners

My guess is that you will need to budget $350 for just the Chromebook next
year.

*   [log in to unmask] <[log in to unmask]> | (802) 772-0003*
*   Google Apps For Education Certified Trainer & Administrator*
*My Sites*
 ~ Edlisten.com ~ Educational Podcast
 ~ AskBj.net ~ Online Training and Ed Tech Resources

gClassFolders
<https://sites.google.com/a/askbj.net/edlisten-resources/my-resources/gclassfolders>~
Create Google folders for your class.