We got Acer Chromebooks on a 2 year Fair Market Value lease, which means we only pay for the loss in equity, and not the entire cost of the device, which is a buyout lease.

Cost breakdown:
$251 for the Chromebook
$12 for the Case
$25 for the Chromebook management Lincese
$30 for insurance through Student Insurance Partners

My guess is that you will need to budget $350 for just the Chromebook next year.

   [log in to unmask] | (802) 772-0003
   Google Apps For Education Certified Trainer & Administrator
My Sites
 ~ Edlisten.com Educational Podcast

gClassFolders ~ Create Google folders for your class.