Hey all,

I have talked with various members around the past few days and I believe there has been some confusion this week and just wanted to clear everything up. We are having a meeting with Edrulfo, our NGO partner from Nicaragua, tomorrow Wednesday at 5:30 PM in Votey 209. This is to bring him up to speed on our reports and designs and ask him questions going forward. In addition, there will be a Skype call with Nicaragua to talk with the students who we are also working with. Lindsey, our professional mentor will be there as well and has plans to skype with the NGO in Nicaragua too. Afterwards we will be taking Edrulfo around Votey and campus to show him UVM and then out to dinner in Burlington (location TBD) along with Dean Garcia and Lindsey and you are welcome to join us for that too.

If you haven't been involved all summer, this is a great way to come and catch up on everything. This is not however our first general meeting. New members are welcome of course, but the new member general meeting will be another day TBA soon. I know there is another conflict at 5:30 as well for some of our members and officers which is fine. You are welcome to join us later if the meeting is still going on or at dinner too.

Hope that clears everything up and hope everyone's first week back is going well!

"Go confidently in the direction of your dreams. Live the life you have imagined." ~Henry David Thoreau

Baxter Miatke

UVM Engineers Without Borders Co-President
973-870-7829

http://www.uvm.edu/~ewb/