Hey all,

  I have talked with various members around the past few days and I believe
there has been some confusion this week and just wanted to clear everything
up. We are having a meeting with Edrulfo, our NGO partner from Nicaragua,
tomorrow Wednesday at 5:30 PM in Votey 209. This is to bring him up to
speed on our reports and designs and ask him questions going forward. In
addition, there will be a Skype call with Nicaragua to talk with the
students who we are also working with. Lindsey, our professional mentor
will be there as well and has plans to skype with the NGO in Nicaragua too.
Afterwards we will be taking Edrulfo around Votey and campus to show him
UVM and then out to dinner in Burlington (location TBD) along with Dean
Garcia and Lindsey and you are welcome to join us for that too.

  If you haven't been involved all summer, this is a great way to come and
catch up on everything. This is not however our first general meeting. New
members are welcome of course, but the new member general meeting will be
another day TBA soon. I know there is another conflict at 5:30 as well for
some of our members and officers which is fine. You are welcome to join us
later if the meeting is still going on or at dinner too.

  Hope that clears everything up and hope everyone's first week back is
going well!

  "Go confidently in the direction of your dreams. Live the life you have
imagined." ~Henry David Thoreau

Baxter Miatke

   UVM Engineers Without Borders Co-President
   973-870-7829
http://www.uvm.edu/~ewb/