I'd thought I'd start a Fall EdTech PD thread since our courses are up.

Here's our info:

*Fall EdTech Grad Courses at Marlboro College*

   - Introduction to Making in Education (Instructor: Caleb Clark)
   - Online Collaborative Tools (Instructor: Lucie deLaBruere)
   - Educational Technology (Instructor: Jane Wilde)
   - Web Design and Media Production (Instructor: Caleb Clark)

*September 5th Start. *

*Registration
<https://www.marlboro.edu/admissions/graduate/application/cep/CEP>*:
https://www.marlboro.edu/admissions/graduate/application/cep/CEP

Applications are also now being accepted for all masters degrees and
certificates. See: http://gradschool.marlboro.edu/admissions/

If you have any questions please contact Matt Livingston at:
[log in to unmask], (888) 258-5665 x209.

Link to formatted *message to the public
<http://us2.campaign-archive2.com/?u=eb6ca37d9e0628d4e3f65facf&id=d28fdee535&e=>.*

--
*Caleb Clark*
Faculty Chair, Teaching with Technology MAT