Last year I asked for recommendations (or pans) regarding maker-related
resources and got a dozen recommendations (which you can view here
<https://docs.google.com/a/wwsu.org/spreadsheets/d/1ICHCCYZrfA5kTP4SB8DE79HOlzcKdm05YkVVLa6Or4c/edit#gid=800202470>.
If you wish to add to that list, contribute here
<https://docs.google.com/a/wwsu.org/forms/d/1eNYpWFYcXGMnjTjPtePhKAWbK6_jSAMIbMvv-0zatGs/viewform>
.)

Now I'd like to see if anyone would like to suggest books that are more
philosophical in nature. What books have you encountered that are
"must-reads" about the value of technology in education? A prime example,
of course, would be *Mindstorms*, by Seymour Papert. If you'd like to share
others, please *reply either on or off list*.

Thanks,

/\/\ ark

*Mark Kline, M.Ed.*
*Technology Coordinator**Waterbury-Duxbury School District, Vermont*