Are the PC clients joined to a domain?  Can smartphones/tablets get DHCP?

Larry Dougher
CIO
Windsor Southeast SU

On Aug 6, 2014 9:41 AM, "Craig Donnan" <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
correction - it is bootpd.plist and not bootp.....

and here's the nitty gritty on editing this file
https://developer.apple.com/library/mac/documentation/Darwin/Reference/ManPages/man8/bootpd.8.html

Craig Donnan, MA
Systems Administrator
Washington West Supervisory Union