We went with adtech systems for the install because of a tight schedule. We were very happy.

Robert Ziminsky
Account Manager
222 International Drive
Suite 185
Portsmouth, NH. 03801
Office: (603) 509-2844 ext. 71
Direct: (603) 766-0771
Cell: (603) 617-8656

Larry Dougher <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

We have a beautiful theater in our K-12 school.  It has a screen that comes down and I would like to have a built-in projector to hang around the stage lights (high above pointing down about 10 feet +/- from the stage).  Has anyone done this?  Used someone to get this done?  Do any of your theaters have nice built-in projectors for presentations?

Thanks,

Larry Dougher
Chief Information Officer
Information Technology Services
Windsor Southeast Supervisory Union
127 State Street, Windsor, VT 05089
Email | Google+Twitter | LinkedIn | (802) 674-8336