Thanks you all for the helpful suggestions.  These definitely help push me in the right direction.

Thanks,

Larry Dougher
Chief Information Officer
Information Technology Services
Windsor Southeast Supervisory Union
127 State Street, Windsor, VT 05089
Email | Google+Twitter | LinkedIn | (802) 674-8336

On Sun, Aug 10, 2014 at 9:12 PM, Ecklund, Morgan <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
We went with adtech systems for the install because of a tight schedule. We were very happy.

Robert Ziminsky
Account Manager
222 International Drive
Suite 185
Portsmouth, NH. 03801
Office: (603) 509-2844 ext. 71
Direct: (603) 766-0771
Cell: (603) 617-8656

We have a beautiful theater in our K-12 school.  It has a screen that comes down and I would like to have a built-in projector to hang around the stage lights (high above pointing down about 10 feet +/- from the stage).  Has anyone done this?  Used someone to get this done?  Do any of your theaters have nice built-in projectors for presentations?