Hello all:

This week we are trying to finish up the annual tech survey.  I have been in there this week and to date we have about half the schools represented.  I have had some response that this is a bad time because there are staff missing that need to fill it out.. I can be amenable to leaving it open longer.. we do require this survey..and  it really does help in answering a slew of requests about our current state and is quite important in the legislative conversation around further development of policy guidance as things go in Montpelier.

I would sure like to have ALL of your schools represented here.  I ask here that folks make every effort to complete the surveys for each school in the SU.

Let's make a final push here.. be done with it so we can move on.. I can assess at weeks end, and determine an extension, but would rather have some solid COMPLETE data to start school on.

Please make an effort to complete.

Thanks..

Peter

Peter Drescher